Frequently Asked Questions
CSI has Specialists who are experienced at asking the appropriate questions to assist you with the services you need. You can call CSI today at 1-800-282-6409.
- Skilled Nursing (RN’s and LPN’s)
- Nursing Assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living – C.N.A.’s and Home Health Aides
- Shower or bed bath visit
- Assistance with personal care
- Meal preparation
- Live-in care
- Respite care
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia care
- Transportation to doctor’s visits
- Medication reminders
- Vacation caregivers
- Healthcare Supplemental Staffing Services and Patient Observers
Yes. CSI conducts extensive background screenings including Level 2 (FDLE and FBI) background checks, reference checks, and verification of professional licenses and credentials.
Yes, CSI does accept benefits from all Long Term Care (LTC) insurance companies. Our dedicated LTC staff is available to assist you with the documents that your insurance company may require in order to initiate your claim. The CSI staff is also available to you to verify the benefits within your policy with the LTC representative. Assignment of Benefits is also accepted.
Yes. CSI’s Customer Service Department is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you learn that a scheduled caregiver cannot work and you ask CSI to refer a caregiver to provide back-up coverage, CSI can begin work immediately to refer an independent caregiver to provide the coverage.
- Private Pay: Credit Card
- Private Third-Party Payers
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Managed-Care Organizations
- Commercial Insurances: Aetna, United Healthcare, BlueCross BlueShield
- Public Third-Party Payers
- Medicaid Waiver
- Older American Act: Council on Aging
- Community Organizations
- Gift Certificates are available.